We can do the following optical experiments using equipment in this page!
• Micro-photoluminescence from visible to mid-infrared ( >5,000 nm)
• Femtosecond pump-probe transient absorption measurement from visible to near-infrared (up to 2,000 nm)
• Photocurrent mapping from visible to far-infrared (up to 16,000 nm)
• Single-photon emission measurement via second-order correlation from visible to near-infrared (up to 1,700 nm)
• All the measurements can be performed at temperatures ranging from 2 K to >300 K